Yes I know that January had long gone but I want to share my 2017 goals for some accountability!...
1. Blog. I have wanted to blog properly for years but my perfectionist streak really put me off. I am now realising that being able to interest one other person to read my posts is good enough for me. I used to have Tumblr before starting university and documenting my life is some thing I genuinely enjoy.
1. Sleep earlier! Zzzz... I kick my not so great habit of going to sleep after 12pm! It is down to thinking that I am still productive when I stay up, eating dinner late, feeling anxious and too much Instgram/Youtube/TV catchup.
2. Read more. Younger Manv always had her head in a book, but I have recently been neglecting my inner Book-worm. I desperately love getting lost in the different worlds that books take us to.
3. Embrace a plant based/vegan diet. I am
4. Make Friends. I have been distancing myself from people since going through some personal life challenges, It would be lovely to make some decent friends and have genuine relationships again.
5. Fitness Fun. I am one of those weirdos who enjoys de-stressing by going to gym classes, Again this hobby of mine took a backseat due to depression and anxiety. However as it is important for us to engage in self-care, fun exercise is one of my favourites that I want to get back into.